Our Fortis Curbside Classes will help you stay on your fitness routine, get you some much needed vitamin D, and get the live interaction you crave!
You Can Join Us With Your:
- Fortis In-Studio Membership,
- Class Card, Or
- Introducing $15 Curbside Drop-Ins!
Join Us As We Launch With These Classes In Our Parking Lot!
*NOTE: Our Facility, Including Restrooms, Will Remain Closed To Patrons*
*Please bring you own mat, towel, water bottle, hat, and sunscreen*
As a reminder, the health and safety of all members and team members are ALL OF OUR responsibilities.
We must all maintain the rules AND hold each other accountable to do so.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in expulsion from the facility and suspension / termination of your access.
***Employees and clients who feel ill or are exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms (even without a fever) should absolutely not enter the facility. Please be smart and courteous to your Fortis Family and stay home!***
Masks and Social Distancing
- All employees and clients will be required to wear a facial covering over their nose and mouth until you get to your designated station. No one will be allowed to enter the space without a facial covering.
- All employees and clients will have temperature checks upon entering. Anyone with a temperature over 100.3F will not be permitted entry.
- All employees and clients must check-in in order to undergo the temperature check and hand sanitizing.
- We will have an outdoor check-in station for your convenience
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required whenever possible.
- Children, guests, etc. are not permitted if they are not registered for a class or session. ONLY SCHEDULED EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS REGISTERED FOR A CLASS OR TRAINING SESSION MAY ENTER.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every class/visit.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the space.
- All employees and clients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting.
- All employees and clients are required to wipe down their spot in class and any weights used at the end of class.
Check-In and Reservations
- All clients must have a paid reservation for class in order to attend.
- No walk-in clients will be permitted, even if there is space in the class. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Reservations will be able to be made one week in advance
- Please note that for classes beginning on Monday 8/3, the booking window may be slightly less than one week.
- All clients need to ensure they have an active/valid credit card on file. No cash will be accepted. (credit card information can be updated on Mind Body prior to attending)
- Make sure to have our mobile app downloaded to be able to make class reservations with ease!
- All Classes will be have limited spots. Waitlists will be enabled for all classes.
- If you are on the waitlist and a spot opens up, you will be notified with as much notice as possible.
- Due to the limited availability of space:
- Any reservation cancellations must be made at least 3 hours prior to the class start time. If cancelled within the 3-hour window, a $10 late cancel fee will be applied.
- Any client that no shows for a reservation will be charged a $20 no show fee.
- Because of the limited number of spots in class, there will be no exceptions to this.
- We ask that all clients registered for a class arrive at least 5 minutes before but not more than 15 minutes prior to class start time; otherwise the reserved spot may be forfeited and considered a no show.
- Everyone will be asked to fill out a supplemental waiver.
Towel and Mats and Water
- All members/clients and employees taking or teaching a class must bring their own mat and towel.
- There will be no towel or mat service for employees or clients.
- New hand towels will be available to purchase if you forgot to bring one.
- Water will be for sale but we recommend bringing your own bottle
Classes and Sessions
- Spots will be numbered in classes so clients can choose where they want to be for class. You must participate in your assigned or chosen spot.
- When making a reservation for class, you will be asked to pick an exact spot number. If you choose not to, a spot will randomly be assigned to you by our system.
- All classes will be taught so that clients remain in their assigned spot.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments in classes or personal training sessions.
- We will not be offering Kids Classes at this time.
- Trainers will be required to wear facial coverings and disposable gloves at all times
- Gloves will be changed between sessions
- There will be a minimum of 20 minutes between sessions to allow our team to properly sanitize as well as allow our team to wash your hands, sanitize, switch gloves, etc.
- Clients will not be permitted until 5 minutes prior to their session start time.
- Trainers will sanitize all equipment immediately after use (during the session).
Retail and Common Areas
- Access To The Facility will not be permitted at this time. We recommend that you use the restroom prior to arriving!
- To ensure the safety of our Fortis Family, KidFit Childcare will NOT be offered until further notice.
We thank you so much for being part of our Fortis Family and helping us navigate through this challenging time! We also once again want to thank everyone who maintained their memberships and helped us compensate our team!