Unlimited In Person, LUX Livestream, and On-Demand Classes
Only $89 Per Month
Use promo-code "CURBSIDE20" At Check Out
On-Demand Classes Are Now Available On Our Website And Mobile App!
Access Your Favorite Classes and Instructors
Whenever You Want, Wherever You Are!
It has been a long time coming but finally:
On-Demand Classes Are Available & Included In ALL MEMBERSHIPS!
No Additional Cost To You Our Amazing Community!
It is our job to help you maintain your fitness and wellness routines and feel part of our amazing community! Our On-Demand Classes will allow you to stay connected with your favorite instructors and trainers while working out on your own time!
Get Access to all of your favorite classes such as: HIIT, Yoga, Yoga-Sculpt, Barre, Sculpt-Barre Remix, Boot Camp, Mat Pilates, Deep Stretch, Yin, Gut & Butt, Arms & Abs, educational material, and so much more!
Check Out Our Full Schedules Here
The health and safety of all members and team members are ALL OF OUR responsibilities. We must all maintain the rules AND hold each other accountable to do so.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in expulsion from the facility and suspension / termination of your access.
***Employees and clients who feel ill or are exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms (even without a fever) should absolutely not enter the facility. Please be smart and courteous to your Fortis Family and stay home!***
Masks and Social Distancing
- All employees will be required to wear a facial covering over their nose and mouth at all times except while teaching from a stationary position. Should the instructor choose to move around, they will put a facial covering on.
- All clients will be required to wear a facial covering over their nose and mouth while entering and walking throughout the facility and curbside area. Once you get to your mat/station/bike/training session; should you choose to, you may remove it for the scheduled time. No one will be allowed to enter the facility or curbside area without a facial covering.
- All employees and clients will have temperature checks upon entering. Anyone with a temperature over 100.3F will not be permitted entry.
- All employees and clients must enter through the front door for in-studio classes and back door for curbside classes in order to undergo the temperature check and hand sanitizing. EVERY TIME YOU ENTER, Absolutely no exceptions!
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required whenever possible. We will have marked floor decals inside and tents set up outside, at the check-in desk and in the studios denoting physical distance.
- Children, guests, etc. are not permitted entry to the facility if they are not registered for a class or session. ONLY SCHEDULED EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS REGISTERED FOR A CLASS, OPEN GYM, OR TRAINING SESSION MAY ENTER THE FACILITY.
- All rooms and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every class/visit.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facility and curbside area.
- All employees and clients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the facility.
- All employees and clients are required to wipe down their spot in class and any weights used at the end of class.
- Wipes will be available in all rooms to sanitize spots, mats, weights, etc.
- The cleaning crew will continue to do a deep clean and sanitization of all touch points.
Check-In and Reservations
- All clients must have a paid reservation for class in order to attend.
- No walk-in clients will be permitted, even if there is space in the class. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We are cutting off reservations 30 minutes prior to class start time so our staff can be ready for you!
- Reservations will be able to be made one week in advance
- Please note that for classes beginning on Monday 7/7, the booking window may be slightly less than one week for some classes.
- All clients need to ensure they have an active/valid credit card on file. No cash will be accepted. (credit card information can be updated on Mind Body prior to attending)
- Make sure to have our mobile app downloaded to be able to make class reservations with ease!
- Download The App Here
- All Indoor Classes will be limited to 8 students. Fortis Curbside Classes will still have a max capacity of 18.
- Waitlists will be enabled for all classes.
- If you are on the waitlist and a spot opens up, you will be notified with as much notice as possible.
- Due to the limited availability of space:
- Any reservation cancellations must be made at least 3 hours prior to the class start time. If cancelled within the 3-hour window, a $10 late cancel fee will be applied.
- Any client that no shows for a reservation will be charged a $20 no show fee.
- Because of the limited number of spots in class, there will be no exceptions to this.
- We ask that all clients registered for a class arrive at least 5 minutes before but not more than 15 minutes prior to class start time; otherwise the reserved spot may be forfeited and considered a no show.
- At this time there will be no Open-Gym hours but we hope to incorporate that soon!
- We will ask members to limit their visits to 1x per day to start as we assess the demand and to give everyone a chance to participate
- Everyone will be asked to fill out a supplemental waiver. You can print it and bring it in, or we will have them for you to sign at your first visit back in studio. Download The Waiver Here
Towel and Mats
- All members/clients and employees taking or teaching a class must bring their own mat and towel.
- There will be no towel or mat service for employees or clients.
- New hand towels will be available to purchase if you forgot to bring one.
Classes and Sessions
- Spots will be numbered in classes so clients can choose where they want to be for class. You must participate in your assigned or chosen spot.
- When making a reservation for class, you will be asked to pick an exact spot number. If you choose not to, a spot will randomly be assigned to you by our system.
- All classes will be taught so that clients remain in their assigned spot.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments in classes or personal training sessions.
- Clients should try to limit entering and exiting the studio once class has begun.
- The instructor will close and open the studio doors at the start and end of class.
- All upstairs studios’ dirty/used weights will be placed in the member lounge after class (no used weights are to go back into the racks after class)
- We will not be offering Kids Classes at this time.
- You may choose if you would prefer to have your session inside or outdoors!
- Trainers will be required to wear facial coverings
- Gloves will be changed between sessions
- There will be a minimum of 10 minutes between sessions to allow our team to properly sanitize as well as allow our team to wash your hands, sanitize, switch gloves, etc.
- Clients will not be permitted back to the gym area until 5 minutes prior to their session start time.
- Trainers will sanitize all equipment immediately after use (during the session).
- There will be no splitting sets on equipment with another client.
- One client must completely finish using the machine/equipment and properly sanitize prior to another client using it.
Retail and Common Areas
- All retail sales will be suspended at this time.
- The no touch, refillable water station is available for use, so make sure to bring your refillable, sealable water bottle.
- All employees and clients must wash their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds after using the restroom.
- Lockers and showers will NOT be available at this time.
- All personal belongings should be left in your car.
- Clients should only bring in the bare minimum to class or for a session. Those personal items shall stay with the client in their assigned class space. ie. water bottles (with a sealed lid), towel, yoga mat, keys / wallet
- You may leave your shoes outside of the Yoga studio
- Personal amenities such as mouthwash, lotion, and hairdryers will be temporarily unavailable in the locker rooms.
- To ensure the safety of our Fortis Family, KidFit Childcare will NOT be offered until further notice.
We thank you so much for being part of our Fortis Family and helping us navigate through this challenging time! We also once again want to thank everyone who maintained their memberships and helped us compensate our team!
Adam, Erin, Morgan, Emerald and the entire Fortis Family