It is the dawning of a new era in your fitness tracking! Announcing Fortis & YOGALUX Sweat Sessions!
You have seen the TV’s get installed, but we aren’t about to show you reruns…we want you to see your effort! We have already started rolling out our performance tracking and soon we will have it for most classes!
What do you need to do?
Go to your online account https://fortisfast.com/my-account/ or on the app in accounts and update the following (don’t worry no one else sees this information, it is just to make sure your heart rate and calorie burning is the most accurate it can be):
- Download our app http://bit.ly/FYLapp
- Once you have a heart rate monitor be sure to link it on here too!
From now until March 1st we are selling our new heart rate monitors at a super discount of only $49 (normally $65)! Purchase yours today and we will link up for you! You can also rent them per class if you choose; through the end of February we will rent them out for FREE, but starting March 1st the rental fee will be $5 per class!
What else is cool?
- After EVERY workout you will receive your customized Fortis Sweat Report! This email will come from SweatSupport@fortisfast.com so you will want to add this to your safe email list! You will also be able to access every past workout on your app and see your progress over time!
- Challenges will be run on the app as well so you can keep track of your progress in those!
- Monthly points leaders will be shown by class and by member!
- Want to work out on your own and still track your heart rate, calorie burn, etc.?
You can! Simply click the “workout tab” on your app and at the top choose your activity!
- Sign up ahead of time for classes on the app or website and put them right into your calendar! This will also speed up your check-in time too!
- Don’t worry, we won’t mess with the Yoga vibe, the TV’s will remain off during Yoga classes, but you will still receive your Sweat Report as long as you wear a monitor!
Points…How do you earn Sweat Points and what do they mean?
Our system is based on heart rate, specifically the percentage of your max heart rate (this is calculated by 220-your age so for example if you are 40 years old, your max heart rate is 180).
What do points get you?
- Every class you will receive a ranking so you can compare yourself to others in the class
- We will run challenges based upon points earned in classes
- Instructors can compare their classes to see who earns the most points throughout a day / week / month!
- Overall it will provide you with extra motivation and a better way to gauge your progress!