We have every flavor, variety and twist on a class we can think of. If you want to combine yoga with indoor cycling, or move your hips to the beat (Zumba) or race your fellow class members to the top of a mountain or find your inner Zen in hot yoga, we have it covered.
What is the significance of the name FORTIS and LUX (in YOGALUX)?
Fortis: Means strength in Latin. We strive to build physical and mental strength. BE STRONG.
LUX: Yoga with a hint of style and luxury, something everyone can appreciate. BE INSPIRED.
See the more in-depth class descriptions below to get a better understanding of each class, the intensity, temperature and length. If you are a beginner, expert or fall somewhere in the middle, we have a class for you. And don’t forget we are here for you, so ask your instructor if you want something incorporated or you want to work on something specific, they will always do what they can to meet your requests.
Here are some key points to remember:
- If you are new to yoga, LUX Introductory Classes are the best starting point.
- All Group Exercise classes can be adapted to any level. Listen to your body, ask your instructor questions and you will find your groove.
- Bring a towel and water to all classes and don’t forget a mat for yoga.
- Yoga comes in 3 different heat intensities: room temperature, warm and hot.
- Have fun! Yes we all NEED to exercise for our health but it should be enjoyable. Variety keeps it fun so try something new and enjoy yourself while getting fit and healthy.
Got an idea for something new? Drop us a creative suggestion!
Feel free to contact us if you have any question about our classes. We look forward to seeing you soon!